News from Autodesk App Store !
Simplicity Dynamic Reinforcement Detailsv. 2018 r. 2.3.0 - Compatible with Revit 2018
What's in Simplicity 2018 rel. 2.3.0:
New tool for rebar details setting. Now you may set your preference about:
- rebar length unit
- number of digits after decimal point
- prefix to use for variable length segments
- default rebar dimension
- hook dimension format
- toggles for select display hook options
Representation of details, now is possible:
- choose real or scaled representation of details
- set the default rebar dimension to change length of simplified details
The representation of hook has ben strongly improved.
- now aligned to rebar segment.
- your preferred text representation combine length and angle.
- set Hooks annotation visibility through the instances parameter
New tools for checking details, now is possible:
- find and remove un-linked details
- discover which and how many details are linked to 3D rebar
New tool for easy managing system family
- list family and type
- list family instances in the project
- update Simplicity system family to properly use the App
Several bugs fixed.
Simplicity Dynamic Reinforcement Details
v. 2018 - r. 2.0.0 - Compatible with Revit 2018
available on Autodesk App Store
Simplicity helps you to create drawings of reinforced concrete structures. Enter the 3D reinforcement with Autodesk® Revit® tools, then Simplicity makes it extremely quick and easy.
- Add reinforcing details dynamically linked to Revit rebar. The details represent the shape of the bars and other main dimensional characteristics
- Add annotations to reinforcement details dynamically linked to the Revit rebar. Annotations are connected to reinforcement details and indicate the main rebar characteristics.
- Create convenient summary tables
- Every detail is dynamically linked to the Revit rebar. Changing the rebar, changes the details, so the design remains consistent.
Simplicity can insert both built-in families and external families in the document. A powerful tool creates the reinforcing details needed to represent linked rebar, when appropriate families are not defined in the document.
The trial version is 30 days' full version. Upon expiry of the trial period, the app works in free mode. In the free mode are enabled all the features of the full version except for dynamic update commands (automatic and manual).