|Simplicity Dynamic Reinforcement Details|
|Updater r. 22.214.171.124 - Revit 2019-2020-2021 compatible program|
A significant update to Simplicity Dynamic Reinforcement Details has been released.
You can download and install the new updater 126.96.36.199 , free of charge, on all computers on which a previous Simplicity version has already been activated.
--> Video tutorial
|Now you can set the dynamic update for 2D rebar details, simplicity Rebarset, and Script.|
2D rebar details
* If activated, simplicity 2D rebars details are updated on every 3d linked rebar modification.
* If not activated, simplicity 2D rebars details must be refreshed manually by command.
* Refresh command refresh the 2D details selected (if any). Refresh all, in the other case.
* If activated, the new simplicity Rebarsets (see next) are updated on any modification of rebarset rebar.
* If not activated, simplicity Rebarset must be refreshed manually by command . Refresh command refresh the selected Rebarset (if any). Refresh all, in the other case.
* If activated, the Scripts (see next) are updated on any rebars modification.
* If not activated, Script must be refreshed manually: command .
* Refresh command refresh the selected rebars (if any). Refresh all, in the other case.
* Set Variable Spacing to fix the desired number of rebars.
* Stretch Control Rebars to define a varying rebarset.
* Move Control Rebars to move internal rebars accordingly.
* The first 2 Control Rebars (external one) are automatically defined.
Add others Control Rebars in order to reinforce more complex geometry.
* Add Control Rebars for complex geometry (black in the image)
* Press to show non-Control Rebars Halftone.
* Press to Select Simplicity Rebarset.
* Press to Explode Simplicity Rebarset.
* Modify rebars interpolation method setting Distribution Type combo box:
Spline Type distribution example:
* Select all rebars with specific parameter value. Select the parameter in the 3D rebar utility Tab. Press Pick rebar and pick the rebar to set the parameter value of filter.